Food Empowerment Coaching
Transform Your Relationship With Food…
Change your foods, Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
As women we are pretty hard on ourselves… we compare ourselves with other women all the time. How we look, what we wear and even what we eat. And some f us are even harder on ourselves. saying things to ourselves that we would never say to a friend or a loved one. Such as “I’m fat” ; I’m not worth it”; “ I could never…” ;“ I should be…”. Statement like this affect our health physically, mentally & emotionally in a very negative and toxic way. We each have an image in our minds eye of what we “should” look like, have or be like. And when we are not living up to our mental image, we diet. We’ll jump from one diet to another, try a variety of torturous eating plans that give us short term results, and leave us with long term mental/emotional anguish & pain when we “failed” to make another diet work. This is very frustrating and tends to deplete our self esteem, our image of ourselves and can lead to anxiety & depression. So we binge to feel better.
Food is more than what we put in our mouths
Food is also our satisfaction in our lifestyle choices, how we take in experiences in our lives and how we relate to ourselves. Each one of us is biologically different from one another. Our personal requirements for nutrition physically, mentally & emotionally are as unique to us as our fingerprints and no two are ever the same. I believe that goes for our needs physically as well as mentally, emotionally & spiritually as well.
Every one of the thousands of thoughts we have every second of the day, consciously or otherwise, determines how we make each and every choice in our lives as well as our level of satisfaction with who we are & our current life situation.
Food Empowerment Coaching helps you put an end to your struggles with food without restrictions, denial or guilt so you can feel in control, centered and confidant every day.
As your Food Empowerment coach I promote The Self Empowered Diet, which has been proven to be a kinder, gentler, more effective way to sustainably lose weight & reduce stress or anxiety, than one filled with self deprivation, followed by self-criticism when you fail to stick to your eating plan. It’s a program that works well with women who are tired of struggling with their relationship with their food, themselves and with their level of satisfaction in life. Women who are regularly feeding themselves self-criticism, self judgement and fear. Women who are tired of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Women who are ready for change NOW.
When you start Food Empowerment Coaching you’ll immediately begin to tap into your ability to experience your inner power. To unwrap and uncover the strong woman inside who deserves to be nurtured, loved and experience pleasure in every area of her life. You’ll do this by making small shifts in your thoughts & your beliefs, which allow you to more easily focus on feeding yourself the best foods for you, and will create BIG results you can see, hear & feel every day.You’ll make lasting lifestyle changes that EMPOWERS you instead of invalidates you.
What makes this program so unique
We focus on what you GET TO HAVE. Because when you crowd out toxic thoughts & behaviors with higher quality foods and higher quality thoughts, it’s easier to take consistent action towards your goal… and you are guaranteed success.I believe suffering to heal doesn’t make sense. I don’t want you to feel forced into doing anything you aren’t’ comfortable doing. I don’t want to tell you what to eat. There are enough experts out there willing and and able to do that. I want to help you find pleasure and enjoyment in every area of your life starting with you. I’m here to give you the keys that open you up to the jewels that you have hidden inside. To find your inner pearl and let her shine. I want to motivate & inspire you to take action in reclaiming your confidence, health and excitement for life in a way that is easy sustainable and fun!
This is an opportunity to get curious about how healthy can you be.
Without letting go of our toxic thoughts, beliefs and habits, it’s easy to to feel badly about ourselves, it’s easy to feel exiled from yourself; to experience the world as an unfriendly place. To believe everything in life is a big struggle, filled with obstacles everywhere. Without self empowerment & self acceptance it’s easy to feel helpless, incapable and ultimately defeated no matter what we do. Only when you connect with your Inner Nutrition Guru, or your true self, will you find clarity, confidence and balance.
That’s where Food Empowerment Coaching becomes your best friend. Support & Accountability come into play. 2 ingredients proven to make all the difference in the world between staying stuck and breaking free of your rut. Between doing the same things over and over expecting different results and actually HAVING different results.
When was the last time you felt valued?
It’s time for you to claim your value. Your time is now. Time for you to experience higher quality of self love, appreciation, tenderness, kindness, energy and overall health. It’s time for you to shine the light on you and make a positive change in your thoughts, your food and your entire life.
I need more information…HOW DOES IT WORK?
After you schedule your FOOD FREE EMPOWERMENT STRATEGY SESSION, and decide to start making some positive changes in your life, we create a customized program just for you. you will either be part of a group program or an individual program where we will be working on a Foundation Program schedule of 3 months, a Focused Program schedule of 6 months or a Flourishing Program schedule of 12 months. And No matter what program you choose to be the right fit for you…
- What is most beneficial to you, from your food to your lifestyle and how to receive it, so it is the most pleasurable and satisfying for you.
- How unconscious messages you tell yourself every day affect your ability to reach your goals, your self image and your reality
- What truly motivates you to make changes & how to make them stick
- How to achieve the outcome you most deeply desire easily and most effectively
- Your unique relationship to food, and STOP FEELING LIKE A PRISONER IN YOUR OWN BODY
- LIKE WHO YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR EVERY DAY
- To set and accomplish goals in a way that is comfortable & empowering for you
- How to increase your calorie burning capability to receive pleasure and satisfaction out of each meal
- How to understand and reduce your cravings, so you can finally stop over eating!
- To INCREASE YOUR ENERGY & ENJOY MORE OUT OF LIFE
- To feel great in your body & gain more confidence
- New foods & how you can easily incorporate them into your lifestyle
- How to reduce your stress & improve digestion
- The wisdom of your “Inner Nutrition Guru” and feel comfortable caring for yourself and showing yourself acts of love.
I am committed to giving you a level of customized education, support and accountability you may never have received before with any other program you have tried. My focus as we work together is YOU. I fully and completely listen to everything you say, to help you make the small shifts each day that create BIG results.
Food Empowerment coaching takes a closer look at your current relationship with yourself & your food; how you talk to yourself (subconscious messages you send yourself); what truly motivates you; your long term & short term goals; as well as what has worked in the past and what hasn’t. In other words, we travel deep to reveal the causes behind your actions, then talk about what you you believe you have to change to make your goals a reality… From here we create a doable action plan you will be accountable in fulfilling. I believe with all of my heart that you can achieve what ever you set your mind to, and I am here to help you make the mental shift you may be needing to finally end your fight with food.
During your private session we’ll look at Your beliefs, Your history, your successes & challenges around food both on and off your plate. We’ll find out exactly what it is that has helped you get this far towards your goal successfully and what has been holding you back from going further.
You’ll walk away feeling uplifted and confident with a clear action plan in creating a better relationship with your food, yourself and your life.
When you invest in yourself, you invest in your well-being physically, mentally & emotionally. Many of us pay monthly for health insurance just in case of an emergency- never really knowing if or when may occur. When you invest in preventative health care by empowering yourself with the healing power of healthy food choices, you drastically improve your body’s many functions such as lowering your blood pressure, boosting your immune system, improving digestion, unloading toxins that pre-age you, and many more. Plus it has the added bonus of being a wonderful compliment to any mental health program because as you work with your coach your thinking begins to shift from being less self deprecating to being more self compassionate which enables you to truly care for & nourish yourself on all levels of being.
“I started meeting with Dina a couple months ago and to be honest I really was not so sure what I would get out of this experience. Basically what I got out of my experience so far is really paying attention to me and my needs and wants in life. I really look forward to my one on ones with Dina as she is always there to guide me in the right direction, but ultimately I am the one in control of MY LIFE and I will continue to face challenges and struggles in my life, at least now I know how to handle them in a healthy and positive way. CHEERS TO ME !!”-Jana, FL
Don’t let me convince you.
If you’re tired of feeling like a prisoner and ready to be more Food Empowered
…find out for yourself!
Hear What Actual Clients Have To Say….
“Working with Dina has been a wonderful experience for me…with her knowledge, intuition, and great resources she’s guiding me on a self-empowering journey toward better overall health. Dina doesn’t simply tell you what you should or shouldn’t eat; she delves into the psychology of food and helps you learn to make the choices that are most nourishing for you on many different levels. This is truly an effective and sustainable approach to health and weight loss, something that will last a lifetime!” Sarah G. (FL)
“Looking back on the process, it is quite clear to me now that I was just afraid to confront my concerns and admit I had health issues. Since starting this program I have noticed I’ve been having an easier time taking ownership of my health needs and concerns, and have been able to focus much more energy on my overall well-being. As the saying goes, “I see a light at the end of the tunnel” — I see things only going in a positive direction, plus I am more aware of the foods I am eating and have also been experiencing weight loss [a personal goal]. I definitely appreciate the fact that I don’t feel discouraged by a ‘fear of falling off track’ because the program ultimately let’s you find a ‘healthy way of life’ that works for you and is feasible; it’s about creating a healthy and happy life for yourself and emphasizes the need to go at your own pace, because no change can happen unless you – yourself – are ready to make the change. I honestly believe everyone can benefit from some form of Food Empowerment Coaching.”-Laudan B, (NYC)
- “I was concerned about my evening unhealthy eating, as it related to physical well being & state of calm, more than whether I was slim enough. Dina, with all the Life distractions adding stress right as we began 4 weeks ago, I was able to apply your mindfulness tips quickly to identify comfort eating issues. Reducing exposure to toxic TV shifted my need to crunch all evening. Replacing my high protein breakfast shake with a wonderful brown/rice & greens w/lemon & olive oil dish, has diminished my sugar cravings late in the day. More importantly, my heartburn and stomach pains stopped & regularity returned. My weight in past 2 weeks dropped 5#’s as a bonus. But your real coaching is “Nourishing Off the Plate” and my own business has benefited by my shift in focus to the clients most important to me, and clarity as I support their advancement”- Pam K (FL)
- “I feel fantastic. It’s like a domino effect, because I had (self) prepared food on Sunday I was not stressed Mon. morning trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast and lunch. So I started work less stressed and then ate healthy all day so I had more energy and got more work done…and came home motivated to cook. Today I had yesterday’s left overs for dinner and I find that I am looking forward to cooking again tomorrow evening ”-Paola R. (FL)
- “Dina’s program is great. It seems to be the best, most unconventional, health program out there. Where most diet plans work to get people to follow their rules and oppressive regimen, Dr. Dina Hansen’s program works to help change people’s outlook toward mindless eating and to help them listen to what their body is telling them. Becoming self aware is paramount to a proper life balance. The theory is that everyone’s body tells them what it needs at any particular time and it’s not always food. With Dina’s help I’ve learned how to listen to my body and give it, not what it craves, but what it needs. This is not dieting. It is a holistic way to view your own life and achieve the balance that everyone needs in order to treat their body as the temple that it is. I will not go into specifics as that will do this program a grave injustice. What worked for me may not work for everyone as everyone is different. However, the best thing about her method is that we all should recognize that this road to success is not part of a “one size fits all” approach but that everyone’s journey is as different as a fingerprint or a snowflake. I recommend Dr. Dina Hansen’s program to anyone who is looking to bring balance and self awareness into their life.” – Chris P. (NJ)